Looking for a tool to add image bunch for your WooCommerce products? Do not waste your time assigning them one by one. Try Quick Assign Products Images by SKU Plugin – it will help you easy and accurately assign images to your products by product SKU.
WooCommerce Quick Assign SKU Images Plug-in Gives You…
Instant and Accurate Image adding for each product
WooCommerce Quick Assign SKU Images will automatically add images to your WooCommerce products by product SKU. There are no limitations – add as many images as you need.
Quick and Easy Install for Everyone, Not Just Developers
Installing Quick Assign Products Images by SKU requires no coding background or developer help. Easy and simple instructions will get you live in minutes. Quick Assign Products Images by SKU will also have no impact on your site performance or page load times. Install this plugin as casual WooCommerce plugin.
Amazing Customer Support
We build and support our own extensions and are ready to help! Chose your own support plan according to your individual needs.
Join more than 10,000 Customers who rely on WooCommerce every month and use Quick Assign Products Images by SKU plugin!
✓ Assigning product images by product SKU
✓ No upload limitation – upload as many images as you need
✓ Supported Published\Pending\Draft product statuses
✓ Supported Simple\Variable\Virtual\Downloadable types of products
✓ Supported non and categorized products
✓ Supported products with live price, discounts, taxes
✓ WordPress 4.9
✓ PHP 7.0
✓ Installed curl
Quick Assign Products Images by SKU for WooCommerce is an easy-to-use and intuitive tool which will assign images for your WooCommerce products automatically.
To use the plugin navigate to WooCommerce > Quick Assign Products Images by SKU:
How to use the plugin:
1. Create a product in WooCommerce and copy its SKU ID;
2. Prepare an image you wish to add and rename this image on your local system – paste saved SKU (step#1);
3. If product SKU contains forbidden symbols, please replace them using the allowed ones (special table is displayed on plugin setting page) ;
4. Open the plugin page. Select image file and press upload button;
5. Check out your product in WooCommerce.
Result: your product image was added/updated.
To install the plugin:
1.Log in as an administrator to WordPress Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to Plugins > press Add New button > press Upload Plugin button.
3. Browse for plugin.zip archive > press Install Now button.
4. The plugin should be successfully installed. Activate the plugin.